Join the Skills2Grow “Career Start Accelerator Programme”, a 6-Months program for self-driven graduates. It offers graduates the perfect opportunity to transition into the job market and to kick-start their careers in the corporate world in key areas of Business Development and Marketing.
Our NITA CERTIFIED trainers from different industries provide you with life skills and business development training. On top of this, we offer you a paid internship in one of our partner companies. We brag of a success rate of 87% post-internship employment rate, thanks to the personalized coaching we provide to our trainees.
You can expect:
- A 6 Week high-level skills training designed to develop your professional skill set. All the workshops will teach transferable skills, designed to be beneficial across a range of industries and career paths, but also give information and advice specific to the employer.
- 5 Months PAID Internship placement(monthly stipend) in one of our partner companies designed to lead to long-term employment (87% recruitment rate)
- Exclusive access to company facilities, and an inside look at the structure and culture of various employers
- An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from recent graduates and key recruiters.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the program
- On job coaching during the training and at the internship level
- Lifelong opportunity to be part of a professional alumni community
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR 5 MONTHS
Once you complete the 6 weeks of training, you gain access to the exclusive PAID internship at our pre-selected companies (SMEs). Your talent advisor will work with you to find an internship that fits your career goals.During the last part of the program, we support you in gaining skills to sell yourself to companies or to set yourself up as an entrepreneur.
- You should be a youth between the ages of 18 – 34
- You must be willing to learn and commit to the 6-week training and the 5 months of internship.
- At least 3 months of work experience (attachments and volunteering included)
- You must be a Nairobi resident or are willing to move to Nairobi.
- You must commit to attending ALL the training sessions, except in cases of evidenced illness or emergency.
- Bachelors/Diploma in any background
This is an exclusive opportunity and spaces are limited. We are interested in the most engaged graduates who will be committed to making the most of this exciting opportunity. The top 20 applicants will be admitted into the program. Let us know why we should consider you!
DISCLAIMER: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.